Single Tooth Implant – Reading, MA
Replace Your Missing Tooth Today
Your teeth are meant to last for a lifetime, but that doesn’t happen for everyone. Research shows at least 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. Whether from decay, disease, or trauma, losing even a single tooth can have devastating consequences for your quality of life and your oral health. You don’t need to live with the complications of an incomplete smile. We offer the latest solutions to treat tooth loss, including dental implants in Reading.
Options for Single Tooth Replacement
Each tooth is essential for a healthy, functional smile. When even one is missing, your confidence isn’t the only thing you’ll lose. Your density in your jaw will also slowly deteriorate because it isn’t being stimulated by the root. Over time, your remaining teeth won’t have the support they need to stay in place. As they drift out of alignment, you’ll have a heightened risk of cavities, gum disease, and even additional tooth loss.
With each tooth you lose, you might struggle to chew many foods. You might even need to cut them from your diet. This can lead to nutritional deficiencies that harm your general health. We can help you invest in a healthy smile and body using an effective treatment plan.
- Fixed Bridge: Also known as a bridge and crowns, an impression of your mouth is used to recreate the portion of your tooth visible above the gum line. It’s held in place using dental crowns bonded over the adjacent teeth. This is a convenient and effective solution, but you’ll need to permanently alter healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant: A dental implant recreates the entire structure of the tooth using a titanium implant, an abutment, and a crown. The implant is surgically placed into your jawbone to serve as a new root. This provides a nearly perfect replica of your natural tooth using a treatment that can last for a lifetime.
Benefits of a Dental Implant
A dental implant offers exceptional benefits not possible with other treatments because it replaces both the root and the crown. Overall, you’ll enjoy a variety of advantages, such as:
- Over a 95% success rate for a reliable solution.
- Looks natural to smile confidently.
- Regain as much as 70% of your natural biting force.
- Preserves your jawbone’s density to stop dental drift.
- Improves your oral health to lower your overall dental costs.
- Supports your facial tissues for a youthful appearance.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Doesn’t alter healthy teeth or rely on them for support.
- Cost-effective because they can last for decades.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’ve lost a tooth, you don’t need to feel insecure by your incomplete smile. Your dentist in Reading has the solutions you need to fill the empty space. Dr. Iebba uses advanced innovations to ensure your new tooth looks and feels natural. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for dental implants. We’ll help you invest in the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve.